Are you looking to supplement your current position? Looking for Per Diem opportunities? Join our team! Leader in Occupational Health and Environmental Nursing is seeking Occupational Health Nurse/RN to become part of our team to serve our valued customer in Syracuse, NY. This position is Per Diem and hours will vary and fluctuate to accommodate the client’s need.
The Occupational Health Nurse/RN is responsible for delivery of customer requirements, expectations, and services that include:
- Clinical Care Services dealing with work-related and personal medical conditions
- Pre-employment Physicals
- Travel Health Counseling
- Case Management for work-related and personal cases
- Health Assessment and Medical Surveillance
- Medical Records Management
- Working knowledge of Workers Compensation, Short-Term Disability and FMLA
- Primary schedule of dayshift hours Monday – Friday
- Hours: 8:00AM to 3:30PM
Occupational Health Nurse/RN Per Diem positions available now!
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Current active license as a Registered Nurse/ RN to practice in the state of New York
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing preferred
- Certification in Occupational Health Nursing (OHN) desirable
- BLCS Certification required;
- Three to five years experience in nursing with experience in Occupational Health, Emergency Room, and/or Critical Care
- Great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
Competitive salary and benefits offered. We support the professional goals of our teams through annual education stipend and assistance with obtaining and maintaining professional certifications. We look forward to speaking to qualified candidates!!