Oversight Physician in El Paso, IL!
Leader in Occupational Health and Environmental Professional Services is seeking experienced Oversight Physician with current medical license to provide oversight of client’s onsite health services clinic and staff at site in El Paso, IL.
Role and Responsibilities:
Remote occupational health services, in consultation with onsite clinical staff and/or the Health Services Leader, include but are not limited to:
- Diagnosis and treatment of work-related injuries and diseases
- Exposure management, in consultation with onsite clinical staff
- Disability Management review and direction (Worker’s Compensation, Short/Long term disability, FMLA)
- Review of test results and approvals for medical surveillance that include; company examinations, spirometry, respirator fit testing, audiograms, EKGs
- Fitness for Duty and return to work assessments
- General medical assessment and referral information
- Providing legal physician supervision for onsite nurses and practitioners
- Maintenance of a collaborative practice agreement with 24/7 access for nurse practitioners and/or physician assistants licensed in state
- Providing legal physician supervision for EMTs and paramedics
Services will primarily serve client’s employees El Paso, IL site. Most services will be provided by phone, on weekdays during normal work hours; but limited after-hours consultation may be needed.
Physician will visit the two sites as needed, at minimum annually. The schedule is negotiated to meet client’s need.
Physician will provide to client’s onsite clinic staff any employee medical record information for services provided.
Qualifications and Skills Needed:
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- At least three years of post-residency clinical experience
- Must have experience in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting.
- Experience working in Occupational Health preferred
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state of Illinois.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine.
- Must have current state and federal DEA certification