Are you looking for a unique opportunity as a Medical Assistant?
Are you interested in Occupational Health?
We have the position for you!
Business Health Solutions, PC is a leader in Occupational Health, Safety, and Environmental Professional Services and is seeking an experienced Medical Assistant to become part of our team to serve our valued customer in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The Occupational Health Medical Assistant is responsible for:
- Triage of walk-in patients
- Collecting and preparing laboratory specimens
- Provide flexible support to nursing and administrative staff
- Collaborating with nursing staff regarding “out of range” results
- Maintaining paper and electronic patient charts, including scanning electronic records
- Schedule clinic, assist in voluntary, and mandatory surveillance appointments as necessary
- Administer/Track employees assigned to medical surveillance requirements
- Collaborating with team members to schedule testing
- Coordinating outside medical consultations and referrals
- Ensure confidentiality of any and all patient information
- Respirator Fit Testing
- OSHA Audiogram Testing
Monday – Friday 2:30pm – 11pm
Education and Experience needed:
- Associate Degree required
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Medical Assistant required
- Detail oriented
- Proficient at Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word, Excel.
- High-energy person with excellent customer service skills
- Effective communication, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Attention to detail and excellent planning, organizing, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Self-motivation and ability to complete tasks on own initiative
Business Health Solutions, PC Offers:
- Competitive Wages & Benefits
- Vacation and Personal Time off
- Annual education stipend
- 401(k) Plan Participation
- Short-term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Verizon Wireless Discount