Are you seeking a rewarding career in Occupational Health Nursing? Join us!
Business Health Solutions is a leader in Occupational Health, Safety, and Environmental Professionals and we are seeking a dynamic Occupational Health Nurse/RN for a full-time position to serve one of our valued customers at their Indianapolis, Indiana site.
The Occupational Health Nurse/RN is roles and responsible for delivery of customer requirements, expectations, and services that include:
- Clinical Care Services dealing with work-related and personal medical conditions
- Working knowledge of Workers Compensation, Short-Term Disability, and FMLA
- Triage and phone consultation
- Responsible for providing return to work clearance for employees
- Responsible for hearing and vision screenings
- Providing pre-employment and annual physicals
- Case Management for work-related and personal cases
- Health Assessment and Medical Surveillance
- Medical Records Management
- Varied shifts available to meet the needs of the client.
- Clinic hours are 5:45 AM to 3:45 AM Monday – Friday
- This position will primarily work day shift and cover others as needed
- Weekend shifts required as well.
Experience and Special Skills Needed:
- Current active license as a RN to practice in the state of Indiana
- Certification in Occupational Health Nursing desirable
- CAOHC certification desirable
- BLCS certification required
- Three to five years experience in nursing with experience in ER, ICU, or Occupational Health
- Associate’s Degree required
- Must be comfortable working with EMR systems
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
- Great attention to detail
- Multitasking skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environments
Business Health Solutions, PC Offers:
- Competitive Wages & Benefits
- Vacation and Personal Time off
- Education Assistance
- 401(k) Plan Participation
- Short-term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Assistance with Obtaining Professional Certifications
All interested candidates are encouraged to apply!!