Are you looking for a position that allows you to work independently, yet have team support? This position may be for you!
We are seeking a dynamic Registered Nurse for a part time, possible full-time position for the right candidate. As a leader in Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Professionals we are looking for an individual to become part of our team to server one of our valued customers at their Arlington, TN site.
The Occupational Health Nurse is responsible for delivery of customer requirements, expectations, and services that include:
- Clinical Care Services dealing with work-related and personal medical conditions
- Working knowledge of Workers Compensation, Short-Term Disability, and FMLA cases
- Triage and phone consultation
- Responsible for providing return to work clearance for employees
- Responsible for hearing,vision, pulmonary and respirator fit test screenings
- Providing pre-employment and annual physicals
- Case Management for work-related and personal cases
- Health Assessment and Medical Surveillance
- Medical Records Management
Primary hours are dayshift: Monday – Friday from 7AM to 4PM
The ideal RN/Registered Nurse will possess:
- Current active license as a RN to practice in the state of Tennessee
- Certification in Occupational Health Nursing desirable but not required
- CAOHC certification desirable
- BLCS certification required
- Three to five years of experience as a registered nurse with experience in ER, ICU, or Occupational Health
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Great attention to detail
- Multitasking skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environments
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
All positions provide competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Retirement Plan, Education Stipend, Assistance with obtaining and maintaining professional certifications and Personal Protective Equipment Stipend. Full-time positions offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability & Company Paid Life Insurance. As well as Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Personal Time.
We look forward to hearing from you!