Business Health Solutions, PC is a leader in providing occupational health, safety, and environmental professionals and expertise to the business community. We are excited to have an opportunity with a valued client in Memphis, Tennessee for an Oversight Physician. The Occupational Medicine Physician would be on site one day per week, with availability for telephonic consultations as needed.
We are looking for a Physician that shares our passion and possessess the following characteristics:
- A board certified or board eligible physician experienced in the following disciplines: Occupational Medicine, Emergency Medicine and/or Family Medicine.
- Ability to evaluate and treat patients appropriately while achieving excellent patient satisfaction.
- High level of initiative and the ability to make sound independent judgments.
- High level of interpersonal skills to motivate and work effectively with others.
- Analytical/problem-solving abilities.
- Understands the manufacturing/business environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact positively with various stakeholders: employees, staff, and clients.
- Competentend user of electronic medical records and Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to complete all necessary reports in a timely manner.
- Promotes a positive image when interacting with clients, team members, peers, andothers.
- Experience in performing DOT/medical surveillance exams, fitness for duty evaluations, and case management experience preferred.
- Understanding of OSHA regulations.
- Minimum 3 years OM, EM, or FM experience which includes:
- Valid TN state MD license to practice medicine
- DEA license in good standing
- Current BCLS (CPR/AED) or ACLS certification
The primary purpose of this position is to lead clinic programs and staff, provide hands-on clinic medical care and guidance to client/on-site providers, treat occupational injuries and illnesses, interacts with treating specialists, implement prevention and wellness programs, and conduct surveillance/fitness of duty exams. Responsibilities include direct patient care and interaction with EHS, HR, and on-site clinic professionals.